Director of Training and Performance at DispatchHealth
Director of Training and Performance
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Mission: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is recruiting a Director of Training and Performance, who will lead the company’s employee training programs, ensure compliance with federal, state and local workforce regulations, establish performance management systems and coordinate with clinical, operations and finance departments to support employee development and excellence.
- Create, implement and track education and training for non-clinical employees based on assessed needs.
- Coordinate with Clinical Education Leadership to support training and education of clinical employees, including CME credits, licenses, credentialing and other requirements to ensure that they can maintain authority to treat patients.
- Coordinate across departments to ensure that training and education programs have continuity, and address gaps and future needs.
- Develop a Train-the-Trainer model for market teams to ensure continuity of the delivery of training throughout the organization.
- Implement employee training evaluation process and standards.
- Manage and support the development of LMS content.
- Create, implement and track employee performance management programs, including ongoing reviews, opportunities for recognizing excellence, metrics that align with company goals and clearly defined procedures to support employees who are not meeting expectations.
- Manage leadership development and advancement programs.
- Comprehensively track HR files, action items and follow up with reviews as they relate to compensation and corrective measures.
- Ensure that HR files have updated job descriptions and documentation of performance and training completions.
- Ensure compliance with ADA, EEOC and other federal, state and local workforce regulations.
- Track key industry trends and best practices.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Management, Healthcare Administration or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in training, employee development, and related fields
- Demonstrated expertise in creating training content and conducting employee training
- Demonstrated expertise in project management and technology systems for learning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to tailor approach to different audiences
- Experience in change management
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory environment
- Accustomed to working with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.