Director, Training and Enablement
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation & response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
This is an opportunity to transform and innovate a critical component within the global services organization for a recognized leader in security intelligence. The person in this role will have a greenfield like opportunity to reshape our approach to training and enablement. You will be expected to be a highly visible presence in the organization that is seen as cross-organization leader. Customer success and enablement will be an intrinsic value to the candidate. This high impact role will report to the VP Customer Success and have the opportunity to define the customer training and partner enablement strategy for the company moving forward.
- On-going development and evolution of LogRhythm’s customer training offerings as well as LogRhythm’s partner technical enablement programs to help drive the full adoption of the LogRhythm platform
- Innovate with new training delivery concepts to meet the evolving customer training requirements, including in emerging markets
- Manage the Authorized Service Delivery Partner program
- Manage the Global ILT (Instructor Lead Training) course scheduling which includes virtual, classroom, and customer on-site training classes
- Own systems and processes associated with enabling continuous learning across customers, partners, and LogRhythm employees
- Manage the internal service enablement of our Professional Services, Support, and Sales Engineering teams as new software versions are released
- Report on the training and enablement organization performance
- Own the LogRhythm Community strategy and day to day Community operations
- Must have 10+ years of professional services management experience leading training teams that develop content as well as provide instructor lead training
- Must be experienced with training content development technics and tools, including developing learning plans, assessments, and creation of certification tests
- Direct experience managing and implementing a LMS (Learning Management System), preferably Saba
- Preferred experience providing training to a large partner community
- Strong technical background and experience with enterprise software applications
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.