Director, TAP PM
LogRhythm is seeking a Technology Alliances Partner program (TAP), Program Manager
- Define, manage, and drive the LogRhythm Technology partnership Ecosystem.
- Manage partner relationship success and satisfaction from both the contractual and operational perspective.
- Drive and develop new areas of cooperation which are accretive for both organizations.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales Engineering to identify value-adding integrations and fully leverage them in the marketplace
- Develop overall strategy and success plan for key partners and partner segments. Drive monthly, quarterly progress towards strategic goals within plan.
- Develop goodwill and brand awareness through relationship management across partner organizations
- Act as partner advocate within LogRhythm
- Deep understanding of the cyber security technology landscape, market trends, competition, and industry
- Established network in the cyber security community
- Strong bias for action, creative thinking, innovation, and data driven product decision-making
- Exposure to cloud infrastructure and Agile software development
- Passion for solving interesting technical problems and building enterprise products with intuitive user experience
Required Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- BA or BS degree in business, engineering, computer science or related;
- 3+ years of industry experience; additionally, hands-on software development experience preferred.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills; solid business acumen; well-honed influencing skills
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· 401k plan
· Flexible time off
· Birthday Day off
The annual starting salary for this position is between 180-210k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
Gartner Leader in Security
Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform
- Created:/ Revised Date: - December 2, 2021
- Reporting to: Director, Product
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except