The Director of Strategic Programs will ensure the timely and accurate completion of multiple strategic initiatives occurring simultaneously. This person will be responsible for providing complex analytical support, consulting and cross-functional implementation leadership.
If you are adept at hard analytical and soft people skills, and able to adapt to rapidly changing business needs, then this job can provide a great deal of personal satisfaction. Strengths in business process improvement and project management are key, as is the ability to leverage technology to implement business solutions.
- Developing, launching, managing and completing the successful installation of strategic initiatives that enable revenue growth and improve company profitability and efficiency.
- Tracking the efficacy of various initiatives and help implement the appropriate reporting and metrics to ensure desired results are being achieved.
- Working with executives and division managers on cross-company projects.
- Working with the CEO and CFO in M&A strategy efforts to help drive integration of synergistic acquisitions.
- Acting as point of contact for strategic interactions with Vista Equity Partners and Vista Consulting Group.
- Responsible for preparing BoD materials.
Requirements for Success:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred; BA/BS required.
- 5+ years experience in a combination of operations, strategy, investment banking, operations, supply chain, consulting or an equivalent field.
- 3+ years’ proven track record of effectively interacting with executive teams and senior management.
- Able to comfortably dive into any area of the business or product, understand business needs, and facilitate executive decisions based on changing priorities.
- Financial prowess and ability to create budgets, models, etc.; an expert in spreadsheet manipulation.
- Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information.
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
- This position is expected to utilize data and metrics to communicate needs with the ease of a business unit owner.
- Extensive program/project management experience
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.