All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
Strategic Alliances play a critical role in accelerating the growth of JumpCloud. Today JumpCloud is growing quickly, but is realizing that growth all on it's own. By forging partnerships with major industry players, JumpCloud will broaden it's reach within our target market and propel the company to becoming a major player. This role reports directly to the Head of Global Strategic Alliances. We are looking for a self starter with experience working with Atlassian, Crowdstrike, or a similar technology partner who can hit the ground running. This is an individual contributor role with the ability to build out a team as we expand the Strategic Alliance group at JumpCloud.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with the JumpCloud executive team to develop & grow target partners of strategic value to JumpCloud.
- Build a pipeline of opportunities for alliances and partnerships that will result in incremental revenue to JumpCloud.
- Understand targeted partners and develop a unique value proposition for a JumpCloud relationship.
- Execute a thorough and comprehensive process to develop “win-win” partnerships.
- Engage with senior executives and key stakeholders of targeted companies.
- Lead the various teams within JumpCloud to support and develop these partnerships i.e. product, marketing, legal, etc.
- Build mutual GTM plans with partners and measure and manage execution of those plans to deliver new revenue streams.
- Work with the JumpCloud team to develop the infrastructure and processes to facilitate these partnerships
We’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience building partnerships with global technology companies.
- Knowledgeable in security or other infrastructure Saas products.
- Must have built partnership(s) from the start, not just manage a pre-existing relationship.
- Typically has reported to a Global executive.
- Sales or similar experience achieving a revenue target.
- Experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with identity and access management solutions
- Previously worked in a fast-paced hyper growth environment
- Experience working with Atlassian or CrowdStrike in a partnership role is preferred
- Skilled at building and managing a core global team
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual compensation range for this role is in the approximate range of $215,000 - $250,000, including base salary, any related bonuses or commissions and is dependent on a candidate’s skills, proficiency and competency for the role.
JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description