Director of Specialty Care Programs at SonderMind
SonderMind is a VC-backed digital health company redesigning behavioral health through covered and timely access, increased utilization, and data-validated quality outcomes. We are a team of Explorers, Builders, and Change Makers democratizing the complicated world of behavioral healthcare for therapists and clients alike.
How you will make an impact
As the Director of Specialty Programs, you will be responsible for building a specialty program function within SonderMind that clearly defines us as the premier national behavioral health organization serving each distinct patient population.
What you will do
- Ensure lock-step alignment with Clinical to ensure that the provider network quality meets rigorous standards to serve unique patient populations.
- Develop SonderMind's specialty programs offering in order to unlock access for SonderMind into distinct new client verticals.
- Source and build relationships with partner organizations to ensure that SonderMind is the unquestioned partner of choice to meet the partner’s specialty client needs
- Ensure that product needs are met do drive your initiatives forward and that product is integrated into strategic goals.
- Be accountable for ensuring that we have supply to support the program demands through training and recruitment of providers.
What you will bring with you
Experience & Skills
- A passion for growth and speed and achievement of goals
- Adaptability and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Off-the-charts proven success in harnessing cross-functional resources towards success of a large project while delivering on key metrics
- Understanding of and experience in the US healthcare industry
- A passion for patient care. Knowing that your work will directly make a huge impact in the lives of specific patient populations should bring immense amounts of fulfillment
- Ability to hold external partners accountable.
- Substantial data orientation (including financial data)
- Tons of attention to detail (including some demonstrated project management experience).
- Master's of Business Administration preferred
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Pay Transparency- starting salary for this role is $130,000.
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.