Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Evolve has embarked on a journey to take our deep experience in the vacation rental industry and build a platform to connect buyers and sellers of vacation rental properties.
We are seeking a talented business unit leader who has experience working for a digital real estate company. For an entrepreneurial leader this is an exciting opportunity to bring lessons learned from scaling an established real estate platform to unlock the full potential of our real estate services offering.
You’ll work like a startup, with a dedicated group of resources, while having the support of a larger, well funded company. We’ve raised over $100M in investment capital from world-class investors like T. Rowe Price, Allen & Company, and Annox Capital to accelerate market leadership in the managed services sector of the vacation rental industry.
What you’ll do
Reporting to our Chief Growth Officer, the Director, Real Estate Services will be responsible for leading the growth and development of Evolve’s real estate services platform. You’ll implement improvements in our strategy, process and people to create a seamless customer experience.
- Responsible for leading a team focused on acquisition, retention, and monetization of buyers, sellers and agents in the vacation rental ecosystem.
- Own Real Estate Services OKRs and collaborate with leaders throughout the company to ensure alignment with company goals
- Use data-based analysis to determine opportunity areas and work collaboratively to implement solutions across people, process and product.
- Recruit and lead a highly productive team, motivated through strong communication, empowerment, and effective compensation design
What makes you a great fit
An experienced executive who is adept at leading both market-facing teams and complex, cross-functional initiatives to achieve transformative growth. You possess a strong understanding of the real estate industry, business and technical acumen, and a data-driven approach to decision making. We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of scaling tech-enabled services that are designed to attract and convert real estate buyers and sellers.
- 10+ yrs of digital real estate experience with a combination of operational and management experience
- Experience aligning strategy and goals cross-functionally with marketing, product, finance and people teams
- Analytics experience to help drive strategic decision making and operational excellence
- Experience building and leading high performing organizations of at least 50 team members
- Experience driving revenue through real estate agent partnerships and optimizing acquisition funnels
- Deep knowledge of MLS environment and real estate listing platforms
- Extremely entrepreneurial, comfortable with ambiguity and able to adapt based on the changing needs of the company.
- Strong communication skills, including presenting to large groups
- Embodying Evolve’s 10 core values in all aspects of your leadership will be critical
Location - While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $140,000 to $180,000. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.