Director Quality and Continued Development at Alto Pharmacy
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
As Director, Quality and Continued Development you’ll be a key leader for the Patient Care Operations team. You will be the leader in a new role working very closely with our Care site Directors and other operations leaders. You will identify areas requiring process improvements and work with the Ops excellence team to implement appropriate changes.
This role will own implementing the quality function and processes for all of Care ops. This role will own the process of collecting and evaluating all external customer feedback including NPS and CSAT metrics. It will also develop and drive internal evaluation and metrics for front lines including post contact evaluations and audits of patient calls and messages. This leader drives the measurement for and analysis of internal defect tracking to identify root causes and then works with other ops team leaders to implement solutions. This leader has strong process experience and operations orientation, is great at defining measurement systems, identifying trends and working back to inputs and root causes. This leader also owns training for all Care Ops front lines roles both for new hires and existing team members. This leader ensures the most relevant content is in place and delivery of that content is delivered in a highly effective manner. This leader works closely with recruiting to use information from training evaluations to create hiring profiles that then attracts the most successful candidates into Care Operations. Ideal candidates will have experience supporting centralized pharmacy call centers.
Our mission at Alto is to be the world’s most patient-centric pharmacy, where patients receive the care they deserve. We are building the best pharmacy for everybody, everywhere. You are passionate about our mission and have the desire to shape the future of pharmacy. You thrive in ambiguity and see this as an opportunity to forge the best path. You are a problem solver, identify patterns and issues, and implement solutions. You are an inspiring and organized leader that truly values the impact Alto’s work makes on our patients. You always put the patient first. You are scrappy and resourceful, and view mistakes as an opportunity to go above and beyond.
A Bit About You:
- 10+ years of progressive experience working in an operations environment and at least 7+ years in leadership role supporting operational functions.
- Are an experienced leader of leaders. You have managed multiple people leaders who are leaders of teams.
- Have scaled teams and built sustainable tools and repeatable processes
- Demonstrated experience building culture and inspiring a workforce an operations site
- Have managed quality post contact audits or similar evaluations for teams who operate in complex workflows.
- Strong relationship management experience building relationships quickly with internal ops stakeholders, GM’s and key clinic partners reps.
- Are analytics and metrics focused and have a track record for driving KPI improvements.
- Love to partner with multiple teams to translate new business development needs into operational plans
- Communicate well with various stakeholders and can build project proposals and business cases
- Deliver meaningful results while operating in a fast paced environment
- Are able to train, motivate, and coach teams to maintain high patient care standards and build team morale
- Are highly productive and value autonomy
- Multi-task well and can effectively prioritize multiple engagements simultaneously
- Believe in Alto’s mission and our company values of always putting the patient first, having a mindset of humility, and acting with a sense of urgency.
- Have call center and operations support
- Have a deep understanding of the pharmacy ecosystem
- Have lead training functions and teams
- Have a Math or similar technical degree or Masters in Business Administration
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.