Director, Partner Success - Health Systems at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payors, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Mission: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is seeking a Sr. Director of Partner Success who will support a portfolio of health system partners. This position serves as the primary relationship manager with the health system executives and will be responsible for helping to shape and lead the partnership strategy, value creation and delivery, and partner success and retention. In addition, the Partner Success lead will have responsibility for ensuring that the partners continue to expand and renew relationships over time. The Sr. Director of Partner Success will report to the Vice President of Partner Success and will be a key collaborator across the DispatchHealth account teams.
- Support relationships with key health systems designed to drive value aligned with partner assets, care delivery strategies, and market partners.
- Work collaboratively with DispatchHealth subject matter experts (e.g., care management integration team, marketing) to bring in best in class strategies aligned with partners goals and implementation road map.
- Design and lead strategic quarterly business reviews and monthly joint operating committee meetings.
- Create annual strategic plans, in partnership with the health system executives, and ensure DispathHealth delivers on the partner’s strategic objectives as outlined
- Identify and lead initiatives to expand the partnership, as supported by data analysis and partner priorities.
- Coordinate clinical integration initiatives with internal subject matter experts and partner stakeholders to drive engagement and adoption of recommended workflows across the partner organization.
- Represent the partner voice to DispatchHealth executives and advocate for partner goals and deliverables
- At least five years of experience within a healthcare services environment, including but not limited to payors, healthcare systems, healthcare service organizations, and hospitals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong business acumen and business intuition, with an emphasis on strategic communication
- Outstanding planning, organization and project management skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to growth and partnerships
- Passion for healthcare
- Ability to travel
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.