hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 10 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a Director of Outbound Call Center Operations to further strengthen our Leadership Team in the U.S.
As Director of Outbound Call Center Operations, you will responsible to run the technical operations of a 250+ people cutting edge outbound sales call center.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Manage, improve, and strategically build outbound call center operations by setting up and monitoring system performance. Identifying and resolving problems, preparing and completing action plans, completing system audits and analyses as well as managing system, process improvement, and quality assurance programs.
- Optimize the interface between Lead Generation (Marketing) and Lead Consumption (Sales Call Center) for reducing time to first call and maximizing conversion rates.
- Review user needs (sales consultants, customers, partners) in depth to derive improvement strategies.
- Bring call center system to the next level by identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies to facilitate and improve customer interaction. Defining user requirements, establishing technical specifications, production, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Building professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in sales and outbound calling. Attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, bench marking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests. Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 4+ years of experience in a Managerial/Director role in a call center operation
- Experience working in sales-driven, customer centric organization
- Data driven and strong with numbers
- Experience with salesforce.com (preferred) or similar CRM system
- Technical understanding of core elements of outbound call center
- Strong team player and growth mindset
- Previous healthcare experience a plus
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives