Director of Operations and Marketplaces
ThrivePass' purpose is to partner with organizations to create personalized and meaningful employee experiences.
We value our employees, their contributions and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values, being: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly Big 3 goals.
About the Role.
The purpose of this role is to lead the operations team based in Denver, which administers the Wellness Savings Account and Learning and Development product.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Drive gross margins on our existing marketplace through process optimization and partnership development.
- Develop strategy and lead execution of new product marketplaces.
- Lead our customer success and account management team.
- Bachelor’s degree is business or related field, MBA or advance degree preferred.
- 5 years’ experience of leading a highly effective team.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in an operational role.
- Knowledge of HR technology preferred.
- Proven track record of establishing strategic partnerships.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong influencer for product roadmaps.
- Ability to define and improve key performance indicators.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities under time constraints.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Takes initiative to uncover/develop solutions prior to escalating issues.
- Ability to take on new projects and easily transition between tasks.
- Team player who is receptive to coaching and has ability to work independently.
- Desire to excel and grow each day.
ThrivePass offers excellent employee benefits, which include health, dental, wellness stipends, anniversary gifts, disability, health reimbursements, 401k retirement plans as well as generous Paid Time Off.
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.