SonderMind is hiring a Director of New Market Expansion to develop and implement strategies to achieve our 2021 expansion goals. In this role, you will hit the ground running by evaluating SonderMind’s current expansion strategies, make recommendations, and work cross-functionally to ensure new market launch success. You will join a team that is passionate about redesigning behavioral health, and excited to support you as you lead us into new markets.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you are highly organized, results oriented, and have experience leading multi-faceted projects. You excel at bringing order to chaos, creative problem solving, and adapting to whatever challenges come your way. You are excited to work in a role where you can utilizing your strategic thinking while still being in the weeds.
- Market Growth: Execute strategies that support SonderMind’s expansion goals & iterate on best practices. Identify one-of and repeatable opportunities to rapidly increase market launch processes. Track progress of core financials and market growth.
- Market Launch: Develop recommendations and make key data-driven decisions for new market launches.
- Cross-functional Communication: Coordinate/track progress of all functions impacted by our scaling efforts. Ensure that all functions are heard, considered, and looped-in at all appropriate points.
- Department Development: Build a growth function can support current and future expansion
- Demonstrated success in new market/new product launches
- Off-the-charts proven success in harnessing cross-functional resources towards success of a large project
- Substantial data orientation (including financial data)
- A passion for growth, speed, and achieving goals
- Tons of attention to detail (including some demonstrated project management experience)
Nice to Have
- Healthcare experience
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Salary range starting at $130,000
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (NOTE: company is fully remote during COVID pandemic)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential.
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.