Director, Market Operations at Strive Health (Remote)
Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Strive Care Partners
Strive Care Partners (SCP) is a dedicated business unit within Strive Health that partners with nephrologists to share and succeed in global risk contracts with payors. SCP will benefit patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end stage kidney disease (ESKD) through a comprehensive, patient-centered approach that enhances lives and local communities. SCP develops local market Management Service Organizations (MSOs) that aggregate networks of nephrologists and provide them with the tools necessary to be successful in managing risk on their patients. Specifically, SCP delivers primary care services, specialized clinical programs, data integration and analytics, care teams, and administrative support services – all embedded within the nephrologist’s practice. SCP contracts with local market payors on the nephrologists’ behalf to take global risk on their CKD and ESRD patients and provides nephrologists with meaningful short-term and long-term financial incentives, including participation in shared savings and equity-based programs.
Director of Market Operations
As the Director of Market Operations, you will be accountable for the P&L of your CKCC market. Additionally, you will own the external nephrology relationships for practices that have partnered with Strive. In this role, the Operations leader will have broad market oversight, but work closely with the local clinical lead, Medical Director, and central operations team to enable the team to deliver great care. This individual with take a data-driven approach to leadership, holding the team accountable, and designing and implementing new strategies as needed. This highly critical role ensures our vulnerable CKD and ESRD patients have the highest level of quality and continuity of care.
- Accountable for market performance, using data to track trends and change strategies as needed
- An internal advocate for the market clinical team, including liaising with a cross functional team including analytics, legal, clinical and market development
- Owns and manages relationship and performance of assigned provider groups. Serves as primary point of contact for assigned providers
- Communicates and shares provider reporting, focusing on areas for improvement
- Establishes consistent and strong relationships with provider groups utilizing an account management approach.
- Plans, prepares, and executes effective provider group meetings/discussion with proper objectives and expected outcomes.
- Analyzes data to determine network strategy – e.g., identify which hospitals have a high volume of admissions for our patients
- Must reside in Orange County or within a 100 mile radius
- 8+ years of healthcare experience, with specific experience in engaging with Providers ; 2+ years managing/building high quality Provider Networks
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree preferred; Masters could be MHA, MBA, MPH, MSN
- Business travel
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Comfortable presenting to Providers and driving the conversation, answering unscripted questions, and building relationships based on subject matter expertise
- Ability to be strategic as well as tactical
- Comfortable reviewing data and reporting with provider groups and using analytics to drive clinical outcomes, quality improvements, and operational efficiencies
- Able to identify a problem, develop plan and execute to resolution, and communicate progress to stakeholders
- Comfortable with project management techniques and able to develop a project plan that includes collaborating with market leadership and supporting departments
- Highly responsive to Providers as “customer” being a single point of contact for valuable relationships
- Persistence getting to “yes” in the face of many “no’s”
- Comfortable working as a member of team in high paced startup environment
- Outgoing, sales focused skill set
- Embodies Strive’s core values: Care for Others First, Resilience, Tenacity, Innovation, and Fun
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
COVID Policy: As a healthcare organization, the safety of our Strivers, partners, patients, and communities is critical to our work and aligned to our first core value, Care For Others First. All new Strivers must be fully vaccinated for COVID–19 or will be required to request and obtain an approved medical or religious exemption prior to joining Strive, and otherwise comply with COVID-19 policies.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide and work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]