Director, IT Operations
LogRhythm is the pioneer in Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence, and security analytics in order to serve as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center. We are consistently recognized as a leader in the security intelligence domain and have been placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for 6 consecutive years.
LogRhythm is looking for a Director, Global IT Operations who will lead the further evolution of our IT organization to an enterprise level on a global scale. Our current pace of growth demands that our infrastructure is maintained with cutting-edge technology, our processes continue to streamline and our staff are developed. The Director, IT Operations will be responsible for ensuring the availability, confidentiality and integrity of our information system data assets, wherever they may reside. This role will provide extensive and technical effective oversight of the enterprise’s operations through management of internal and external resources. You can enhance your career by leading these efforts and developing a team which plays a critical role in the internal operations of a fast-growing, global technology organization.
- Plan and manage IT staff in support of operations delivery in all areas including network engineering and administration, server engineering and administration, data storage and protection, cloud operations, messaging systems, voice systems, and help desk support and other services.
- Provides sound fiscal management to budgets (capital and expenses) for the acquisition of equipment, maintenance, and services.
- Enable a continuously learning environment for the IT department.
- Direct and manage cross-functional projects while ensuring transparency to the organization about status and direction
- Support the preparation of the security portion of the organization’s incident response, disaster recovery and business continuity plans for information systems
- 5+ years’ experience building and leading distributed teams within a corporate IT operations environment that supports 500+ global employees.
- 5+ years of supervising help desk / service desk personnel
- 5+ years of virtualization experience (VMWare/Hyper-V/AHV)
- 2-3 years of hyper-converged storage technologies and public cloud technologies experience
- In-depth knowledge of infrastructure & operations technology best practices including:
- Environment controls
- Infrastructure risk management
- Security systems
- Firewall technology
- Backup power systems
- Monitoring and alerting systems
- Capacity planning and forecasting
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.