Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
The Red Canary Security Operations teams continue to push the boundaries of detection and response with a unique combination of security operations, threat intelligence, threat research, and detection engineering in close collaboration with the development team that designs our analysis platform and the Red Canary Threat Detection Engine.
Why You Matter
You will lead Red Canary’s short term engagement program. Under your leadership, Red Canary will be seen as the number one partner and enablement platform for teams executing incident response, compromise assessments, and similar short term security engagements.
You will be accountable for the program direction, partnership development, and operational execution of Red Canary short term engagement offerings that support our delivery partners. Your team is responsible for serving both our partners and the thousands of organizations we serve who have been breached or need assistance. Adversaries are continually evolving and attacking businesses - and your team is the tip of the spear.
Your team will educate Red Canary and the community about current adversaries and techniques so they can better detect and respond to those threats.
Who You Are
You have demonstrated success building and directing service delivery partnerships and guiding high performing operational security teams.
You get excited to build and lead great teams that empower strategic partners to leverage Red Canary to scale at an unprecedented pace. You understand both the business and operations of incident response, compromise assessments, and related security services. You have a proven track record of growing programs and solving complex problems.
You’ve seen how incident response teams have been challenged by traditional methods of collection, investigation and response. At Red Canary, you will lead the program to support the delivery of incident response, compromise assessments, and other short term security engagements through partnerships with leading consulting firms. You will set the direction and guide the program growth through operational execution, partner enablement and recruitment, and product offering vision.
What You'll Do
- Operate as a part of the Red Canary extended leadership team to understand business priorities, strategic direction, and ensure alignment with the overall growth plan.
- Ensure alignment with sales, operations, and product on pipeline generation, service delivery, new feature priorities.
- Define and communicate program growth direction including target partner recruitment, new service definition, and pipeline growth plans.
- Manage resources to ensure that high-value tasks are prioritized and completed.
- Identify and report the most important metrics to measure program effectiveness and growth opportunities.
- Advocate for priorities across the different units of Red Canary to meet partner needs and to increase program revenue growth.
- Mentor and coach leaders within your team, providing advice for performance improvements and career guidance.
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Phone and internet stipend
- Fitness/Gym membership stipend
- Discretionary budget
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.