We are seeking an individual leader who has a strong Sales and Account Management background with a proven track record of successfully managing a team within a fast-paced environment. He/She is responsible for the management of the Hotel Engine Groups team and the execution of process and strategy. Success comes from the ability to drive the company’s customer growth and acquisition to ultimately achieve the company’s revenue goals and client satisfaction scores. The ability to analyze, build and implement new process will be critical.
- Grow, coach and directly manage a team of 6+ individuals.
- Analyze current process and systems to identify opportunities to develop and oversee new processes, scripts and incentives for the team.
- Work together with VP/Director to develop and maintain a set of key performance indicators that drive successful behaviors.
- Work in conjunction with VP, Director, and Account Executives to identify and execute on existing and new growth opportunities.
- Accountable for team’s execution of process and strategy along with the team’s performance against goals.
- Effectively execute new hiring, onboarding and training as the company continues to grow.
- Collaborate with marketing to improve the volume and quality of incoming leads.
- Ensure continual engagement is occurring within the team through incentives and motivational tactics.
- Continuously drive high client satisfaction score and be a point of escalation for client issues.
- Ability to manage at both a strategic and operational level.
- Create and maintain relationships with current and key potential customers and partners.
- Understand and comprehend the intricacies of the travel industry.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Proven sales, customer service, and management track record in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven environment.
- Aptitude for problem solving and implementing new processes.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university.
- 5-6 years of successful business to business sales, account management, & strategy experience in comparable industries, with 3+ years in a people management position.
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Passionate about hitting goals and formulating relationships with new and current clients.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly manage Client Account Managers (6+ employees)
Travel: One to two trips per quarter. Length of stay typically 1-4 days.