Director of Healthcare System Partnerships
SonderMind is seeking a Director of Healthcare System Partnerships to support making SonderMind the proven high quality partner of choice for the healthcare delivery system. As our ideal candidate, you will have a deep understanding of the healthcare delivery system and existing workflows and drivers, and be passionate about determining how best behavioral health can partner to drive towards mutual goals. You will cultivate strong and meaningful relationships with medical groups, provider networks and system leaders, and also understand internal and external operations and workflows in order to achieve mutual aims. Most importantly, you will be grounded in data and partner closely with clinical in order to ensure we are always staying focused on improving outcomes for the clients we serve every step of the way.
- Relationship Building and Account Management: You thrive on this. You have the ability to build and cultivate strong relationships with leaders across the healthcare ecosystem to meet mutual goals
- Healthcare System Drivers: You ‘get healthcare’ and have a deep understanding of incentives, workflows and behavioral drivers across different healthcare delivery system settings
- Influencer and Doer: You’re a thinker, organizer and a doer. You have the ability to organize and influence cross-functionally, as well as willingness to roll up your sleeves and do the work to create meaningful and lasting partnerships
- Results: You get things done. You have a proven track record of driving results, especially in highly matrixed settings
- Team Development: You cultivate great teams, and know how to build a diverse team with unique and complementary skill sets necessary to achieve your desired objectives
- Data-driven: Your decisions and recommendations are always grounded in data and if you don’t have it, you figure out a way to get it
Nice to have:
- Population health management and/or care coordination system experience
- Value-based contracting experience
- Sales / account management team leadership
- MBA, MHA or other relevant advanced degrees
- This role is located in Denver, CO and is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary for this role is $130,000. Title and compensation are commensurate with experience and skills.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.