Director of Healthcare Supply Management at DispatchHealth
Director of Healthcare Supply Management
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth’s emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Mission: Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
The Director of Healthcare Supply Management is an integral part of our Provider Services team at DispatchHealth. This position will work with all our markets and teams throughout the country to lead implementation of best practices in inventory and fleet management. Requires experience in leading day to day functions as well as strategic initiatives to improve efficiencies throughout the markets. This position will ensure our clinical teams have what they need to see our patients in a safe and effective manner.
- Lead implementation and transition plans
- Vendor contract negotiations
- Vendor and supply chain management
- PPE procurement and oversight
- Lead support teams both remotely and in person
- Identification of opportunities for cost savings and elimination of waste using data analytics
- Ability to customize programs to the differing needs in each market
- Day to day management of large company fleet
- Warehouse management
Job Requirement and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience working with inventory systems
- Healthcare experience required
- Prior experience managing a 300+ company fleet
- Proven track record of cost saving initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Candidate must live in Denver, CO
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.