Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
The new Director of Guest Experiences will champion that passion for hospitality in the organization to fuel further growth through the delivery of 5-star guest experiences. Reporting to our new SVP, Customer Experience (former Head of Customer Experience at Warby Parker) we are seeking a dynamic leader who will define, activate and measure delivering 5-star guest experiences all while inspiring, leading and scaling a world class team. You will champion this key area of focus for the organization in a fast-paced start-up culture, while having the support of a larger, well funded company, we’ve raised over $100M in investment capital from world-class investors like T. Rowe Price, Allen & Company, and Annox Capital.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee strategy, planning and execution of the organization’s guest experience goals
- Provide inspirational vision and clarity to the Guest Experience team to ensure they’re prioritizing what fosters a highly engaged team focused on delivering exceptional quality, while maintaining a highly productive operation
- Develop, implement and maintain a performance management program with the goal of of supporting teammate performance and development in partnership with the People team
- Own the headcount planning and recruitment process for your team and ensure we're consistently meeting hiring needs
- Create scalable processes to gather, channel and act on teammate and customer feedback to focus on high value internal and external activities and interactions
- Lead organizational transformation and change management processes
- Partner across the organization to manage adherence to policies and procedures through improvements across people management and process and product updates
What makes you a great fit:
- An established Customer Experience leadership background with 6-8 years of experience leading online customer facing teams in a fast-paced, high growth environment at scale (100s of team members)
- A servant leader who believes that to win, you must elevate those around you
- The ability to motivate a team, with examples of helping your team excel in performance while developing their skills
- Proven experience managing KPIs, ensuring customer satisfaction and reporting on performance across all levels of the organization
- You thrive using analysis to drive improvements through the application of established continuous improvement processes
- A strategic thinker who is ready to roll up your sleeves
- Well-versed in the art and science of today’s customer experience products and technologies
Location: While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $120,000 to $160,000. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning opportunities for all Evolvers. We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every teammate at Evolve and providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we are focused on maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.