Director of Go-to-Market Operations at Melio (Greater Denver Area, CO)
As the Director, Go-to-Market (GTM) Operations, you will play a vital role within the go-to-market teams at Melio. You will be a senior operations leader at Melio, and be a key partner to the Head of GTM Operations. This is a brand new role based in our Denver office, which launched in September 2021. Not only will you lead and manage a team of Sales/CS operations managers, you’ll be an integral part of the Denver leadership team, helping drive our culture and strategy as we continue to expand our Sales and CS teams!
Being both analytical, tactical and data focused, you will utilize the expertise of GTM tools along with strategic thinking to deliver top-notch critical insights for leadership, and ensure we are performing at a high level through the operational standpoint within our GTM functions. You will work cross functionally among the organization to improve processes which will ultimately lead to amazing results!
How you'll make an impact:
The ideal candidate brings expertise in high-growth sales operations, and the ability to lead and understand the complex needs of multiple sales teams across all facets of sales operations. This role will place you at an exciting intersection of a fast-growing company, with an opportunity to directly influence and impact daily business operations.
You have experience getting results through others, but you aren’t afraid to dig in, create order, and drive key initiatives across multiple stakeholders (Sales leadership, Customer Success, Marketing, Data Analysis/Science, technology, Finance, etc.). You have a passion for solving complex business problems and have demonstrated success working cross-functionally to ensure that the Sales/CS org is set up for operational success and efficiency. Importantly, you are a people leader -- are successful attracting, hiring and developing outstanding talent.
What we’d love to see:
- 8+ years of sales/revenue operations experience, preferably within high-growth B2B technology environment
- Ability to drive significant change initiatives across functions and geographies
- Ability to clearly define the requirements of sales leaders and execute on business needs
- Experience understanding what is important to drive operational excellence in a Sales organization - you have enough experience to know what questions need to be asked, and the ability to make the call on where to go.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and has a demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of a spectrum of sales technology tools and data strategies, including CRM platforms (ideally Salesforce), Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo or similar, lead enrichment/prioritization/routing at scale.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work at different levels of the organization and drive change effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
- Fintech / SaaS experience is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Base compensation range is $120,000-$150,000 with total compensation for the role including an additional variable component, for up to 100% of the agreed upon base salary
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans (medical/dental/vision)
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly lunch perks
- Zoom yoga
- Plenty of fun team activities
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aim to make the payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With a company that works in the heart of Soho, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Our faMELIO is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!