Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking for a Field Security Director to join #teamgreen. This role can work from our Denver HQ or sit remotely across the US.
The Field Security Director will be responsible for building and maintaining trust with our prospects and customers. Working alongside our Go-To-Market team comprising Marketing, Sales and Customer Success the Field Security Director will act as the customer facing representative of Matillion’s Information Security Team.
What you will be doing
- Building a trust program & forward facing web collateral
- Inputting into Marketing collateral highlighting Matillion’s approach to security within specific segments
- Creating assurance collateral, white papers, and assurance packs for Matillion’s growing range of service offerings
- Creating sales enablement collateral to empower and propel our SDRs/AEs in the commercial and enterprise space
- Assisting the Sales team in landing deals with our biggest prospects through customer calls and presentations
- Managing our approach to, and completing security questionnaires and RFPs alongside Sales Executives
- Reviewing customer security requirements and contracts for security clauses
- Working with customers/customer success to ensure that security is managed and maintained on account
- Relaying security requirements back to Application Security and Product for inclusion on future roadmaps
- Reviewing GTM strategy and horizon scanning to highlight inbound legislation and compliance requirements for new or emerging markets
- Internal liaison with InfoSec, Engineering, Product and Legal teams.
What we are looking for
- Prior experience in customer focussed roles with a security slant either by way or scope of role, or product offering
- Deep understanding of security compliance frameworks (SOC2, HIPAA, FEDRAMP, ISO27001)
- Communicating Effectively
- Collaborative Working
- Problem Solving
- Forward Thinking
- Achieving Results
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.