Director of Fertility Operations
Director, Fertility Operations
San Francisco or Denver
Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $300M ARR by the end of 2019. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article “These 50 Start-Ups May Be the Next “Unicorns’.“
As Director, Fertility Operations, you’ll be a key leader for the operations team leading a team- helping to foster culture, measure success through data, and ensure our patients have excellent experiences. You will act as a leader between our San Francisco and Denver offices by representing the Fertility Team with other business partners and leaders. You will develop, manage, and drive appropriate KPIs to measure the performance of the team and individuals. You will provide strategic direction and guidance to ensure employees are meeting and exceeding our patients’ needs through effective communication, problem solving, professionalism, and efficient processes while consistently hitting performance goals. The Director, Fertility Operations will identify areas requiring process improvements and work with team members to implement appropriate changes.
Our mission at Alto is to be the world’s most patient-centric pharmacy, where patients receive the care they deserve. We are building the best pharmacy for everybody, everywhere. You are passionate about our mission and have the desire to shape the future of pharmacy. You thrive in ambiguity and see this as an opportunity to forge the best path. You are a problem solver, identify patterns and issues, and implement solutions. You are an inspiring and organized leader that truly values the impact Alto’s work makes on our patients. You always put the patient first. You are scrappy and resourceful, and view mistakes as an opportunity to go above and beyond.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- 7+ years of progressive experience working in an operations environment and at least 5+ years in leadership role supporting operational functions in contact centers
- Have healthcare experience and have managed a team with complex workflows
- Strong relationship management experience building relationships quickly with key clinics partners and manufacturers.
- Have scaled teams and built sustainable tools and repeatable processes
- Are analytics and metrics focused and have a track record for driving KPI improvements.
- Demonstrate leadership skills including experience leading managers
- Love to partner with multiple teams to translate new business development needs into operational plans
- Communicate well with various stakeholders and can build project proposals and business cases
- Deliver meaningful results while operating in a fast paced environment
- Are able to train, motivate, and coach teams to maintain high patient care standards and build team morale
- Are highly productive and value autonomy
- Multi-task well and can effectively prioritize multiple engagements simultaneously
- Believe in Alto’s mission and our company values of always putting the patient first, having a mindset of humility, and acting with a sense of urgency.
It is a plus if you:
- Have specialty pharmacy background
- Have a deeper understanding of the fertility ecosystem and fertility treatment protocol
- Have a Masters in Business Administration
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.