Director, Events, Partnerships, and Brand Experience
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Director of Events, Partnerships and Brand Experience is responsible for the planning and execution of engagement-oriented campaigns and events to generate marketing qualified leads that support opportunity, pipeline, and revenue growth. Leveraging data and insights, you will create the strategy, plan, and execute scalable campaigns and events to prospects and customers that build and foster awareness, influence buying decisions, generate demand, drive and accelerate leads and accelerate revenue growth for Zayo.
- Partner and collaborate with leadership, customers, partners, prospects, cross-functional teams, and other key stakeholders to define and develop campaign and event strategies to attract and build relationships with high value prospects and clients.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders regarding campaign and event strategy, program overview, timelines, requirements pre/during/post campaign and events.
- Consult and drive campaign and event process by providing expertise and guidance in areas such as: content strategy, branding, audience analysis and win strategy, promotional and logistical planning and placement, documentation, stakeholder approval, communication cadence, and measurement of outcomes.
- Manage day-of event execution, including coordination with marketing specialists, outsource vendors, onsite attendees and team members, ensuring effective set-up/tear down of event and providing course correcting instructions and directions, when needed.
- Partner and collaborate with product and digital marketing teams to reinforce voice of market, accelerate experience through design and copy, generate media and analyst interest, and promote campaigns and events via multiple channels like paid media, social, blog, email, web, publications, etc.
- Partner with marketing & sales operations to determine metrics, reporting, and analytics to understand and optimize campaign and event drivers and impact.
- Partner with Business Development and Sales to develop pre, during, and post campaign and event program strategies to ensure sales success.
- Perform post campaign and event duties such as expense processing, invoice reconciliation, success assessments and assist with next steps such as providing feedback to team/vendors to improve processes.
- Identify ways to best leverage thought leadership content to bolster campaign & event goals, including advocating net new and repurposing existing content.
- Leverage Salesforce and Pardot to define and implement measurement framework to assess the effectiveness of marketing tactics and optimize for greater performance.
- Leverage Salesforce to track and report on campaign and event KPIs and monitoring leads and opportunities over a period of time to measure effectiveness and performance growth.
- Fully manage campaigns and events from conceptualization to execution, including creative and content development of assets, execution of inbound and outbound activity, key target (prospect and client) participation and engagement, and bridge across the integrated marketing team to shape and develop a coordinated campaign strategy.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring campaign, event budgets and expenses from draft to reconciliation, ensuring events are meticulously managed and delivered on target to meet expectations and company profit margin.
- When identified, fix/update incorrect data.
- Ensure all key contacts are up to date for all leads/contacts for all events.
- Maintain knowledge of key trends and content to keep all solutions fresh, innovative and exciting.
- Manage relationships with top hardware vendors and manage Marketing Development Funds for our top partnerships.
- Manage Brand partnerships where we have reciprocal relationships and receive brand placement, use of facilities, etc.
- Understand and embody the Zayo brand.
- Determine strategy for utilizing brand partnerships.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience
- Hold a valid US work visa/ citizenship.
- 30% domestic and global travel will be required for this role.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ of B2B campaign & event experience in planning and management, preferable in a fast-moving technology organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with and present to all levels and functions of the organization
- Salesforce ROI tracking
- Proven ability to develop solid go-to market strategies and ideation of messaging and positioning
- Global expertise (understanding of terms etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Trustworthy, discrete and aware of clients’ needs at all times.
- Creative problem solver and good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Able to remain calm and courteous when working under pressure.
- Outstanding project management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task within a high-pressured environment.
- A passion for events and delivering service excellence.
- Proficient in GMail, SalesForce, and Microsoft Office.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave