Director, Enterprise Strategy - President's Office at FIS
Location: Jacksonville preferred, open to other East Coast locations, some travel required
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and pertinent issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About The Team
The FIS President's Office is a nimble team reporting to the President's Chief of Staff dedicated to shape the strategy and priorities across the Enterprise, drive growth initiatives, ensure alignment on companywide objectives and support organizational optimization. The team drives a close partnership across the Business Segments, Product, the Chief Operating Office and other functions. Team priorities include: Strategic Initiatives, Marketing & Communications Agenda, Success Measurement & Analytics, and Leadership Engagement.
What You Will Be Doing
- Understand the industry, FIS performance, research and analyses to strengthen FIS strategy
- Structure and drive strategic initiatives to refine aspirations to grow sustainably at scale across the business (e.g., related to client experience, products, data, international priorities)
- Engage broader organization on vision, buy-in to strategic goals, and clear success metrics
- Identify opportunities for improvement, to elevate and accelerate the organization
- Partner with Executives and their teams across businesses and functions
- Identify data and analyses, insights, success metrics and buy-in needed to enable decisions
- Evaluate options and define narrative and plans to deliver
- Challenge self and the team to deliver highest quality outputs
- Create transparency and clarity verbally and in writing, through data and visualizations
- Coach junior colleagues in structuring, analyses, and communications
- Contribute to an inclusive and fun work environment
- Bachelor's degree with Business, Finance or related field
- MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience including 5+ years of Strategy
- FinTech experience in Banking/Payments/Capital Markets/Merchant Solutions preferred
- Experience working with Senior Executives and excellent communication skills
- Structured problem solving, strong research and analytics skills
- Good organization and interpersonal skills, dependability, strong team spirit
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Challenging, pertinent issues in financial services & technology to work on
- Learn from Senior Executives and see broad exposure across businesses
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.