Director, Enterprise Applications (Remote USA) at Conga
Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We’re committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
Conga seeks Director of Enterprise Applications to join its IT team who will be responsible to lead planning, analysis, solutions assessment, design, implementation and operational management to support and enable company’s G&A organizations (comprising of Finance, Human Resources, IT and Legal).
Reporting to the VP of Business Systems and Data Analytics, he/she will also be the business relationship manager and the go-to person that the business will lean on for IT systems roadmap planning, requirements, solutions consulting, configuration expertise, liaison with offshore and vendor teams.
The Director must have a strong customer service orientation and continuous improvement mindset, have good judgement, be process oriented, analytical, work well in teams, project manage as required and be capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently in a fast-paced environment. Hands-on NetSuite implementation experience is a must-have requirement.
- Provide global oversight for NetSuite and Adaptive Insights
- Additionally, support other G&A systems as needed.
- Wear multiple hats - Manager, Solutions Architect and PM
- Produce documentation including IT roadmap, project/ operations update & metrics, requirements, business processes, and training materials
- Perform functional and technical system activities as needed including business process definition, system configuration and test execution.
- Work with business analysts, offshore team and vendors on development activities, manage project queue and scheduled releases etc.
- Partner, collaborate and develop strong relationships with other areas of IT, functional and site leaders.
- Define the IT roadmap for the domain, prioritize projects and enhancement requests, analyze business benefits and/or operational efficiencies, map business processes, implement creative and effective solutions
- Facilitate unit, integration and user testing including documentation of test scenarios and oversight of testing progress for projects and production support
- Lead, recruit and develop a global IT team located in US and India.
- Manage performance of key vendors and third parties, proactively improve value over cost ratio.
- Drive execution of large global programs or portfolio of projects through effective prioritization, planning (objectives, success criteria, scope, timelines, and cost) and oversight
- Continually look for process optimization and automation opportunities and work with the business stakeholders in the prioritization, development and implementation of process and procedure updates and automation solutions to improve productivity and increase customer experience.
- Implement integrated and automated processes that drive operational excellence, be audit ready at all times, sustain knowledge continuity through appropriate level of documentation and cross training.
- Partner with the security and compliance team members to implement and operationalize necessary controls and policies
Required Skills /Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience with progressively increasing responsibility in IT delivery and support application services with a minimum of 5+ years managing global IT Enterprise applications and support functions
- Experience working at high tech/software (SaaS) Industry, with primary focus in Finance
- Finance NetSuite hands-on experience and certification is required
- Good working knowledge of other Enterprise Applications like Workday is highly desired
- Business knowledge in software/high tech industry with business process and data mapping experience
- Proven track record of executing through global teams, managing remote personnel, developing talent and creating high performing teams
- Critical and structured thinking, business acumen and executive level influence to formulate and obtain broad support for proposed IT strategies, organizational structures, operating model and plans
- Ability to objectively assess, articulate and constructively debate major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, risks and considerations for multiple alternatives and incorporate input from other stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and interact professionally with diverse stakeholders at all levels of the organization - management, peers, team members, vendors
- Proactive, well organized and detail-oriented with the ability to project manage small to medium sized projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general salary target for this position in Colorado is $168.633.00 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase (or decrease) depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance per year.
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.