Director, Delivery Integration at GHX
| Greater Boulder Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, February 26, 2022
Reporting to the Executive Director of Solution Delivery, the Director, Delivery Operations position will work to achieve operational excellence across the GHX Solution Delivery organization by ensuring that cross functional scrum teams they lead are delivering an efficient, predictable and repeatable customer experience. The results achieved should reflect a high quality, high value customer experience while meeting or exceeding GHX OPEX, revenue, and utilization goals. This role establishes strong relationships with product management and sales leaders in order to remain knowledgeable on a wide portfolio of GHX solutions, affect product development direction, and to be an expert in the value those solutions deliver to GHX customers.Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Oversees a vertical portfolio of products for their delivery to customers, ensuring that the value delivered meets customer expectations. Ensures projects have a current status, revenue is forecasted accurately, and issues are resolved or escalated expeditiously.
- Leads and provides resources for Go To Market activities for new products, ensuring that all documentation is in place, and staff trained to deliver implementations as agreed to cross functionally in the organization.
- Develops strategies that leverage current technology and improve solution delivery.
- Identifies product improvement opportunities that may result in an enhanced customer experience or drive higher margin. Socializes and marshals those improvement opportunities through established processes.
- Manages, supports and mentors GHX project management, implementation and integration staff to ensure strong performance and compliance with approved methodologies and practices (agile-scrum).
- Develops the team to achieve a high degree of cross training that leads to greater flexibility and capacity.
- Engages with contractors as appropriate to supplement resourcing needs or to acquire specialized skills.
- Supports the Sales team by providing process and domain expertise.
- Serves as a customer and internal escalation point for both project and technical issues.
- Reviews SOWs to ensure Solution Delivery responsibilities are clearly defined and advises on level of effort required to implement.
- Supports Sales to Solution Delivery and/or Solution Delivery to Support transitions for new business.
- Supports the Project Delivery Model and monitors the capacity of their teams to ensure that the organization remains in line with service level agreements. Identifies capacity bottlenecks proactively.
- Works towards operational excellence and continual quality improvement to drive an optimal GHX customer experience as well as internal efficiency.
- Contributes to department capacity, revenue, project status and performance reporting.
- Assists with the delivery and follow-up related to customer satisfaction surveys.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline, or 10 years relevant work experience, or a combination of education and related experience.
- 2 years leadership experience of remote teams of 10 or more
- Demonstration of varied success in the implementation and integration of mission critical IT solutions, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Knowledge of relevant data standards (i.e. EDI/XML/MMIS proprietary formats) and can act as a technical resource for both their teams and product management.
- Experience with server and desktop Operating Systems (DOS, Windows, UNIX).
- Experience with computer hardware, networking, security standards, and communication protocols.
- Expertise with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) software and technologies.
- Experience with specific Materials Management Information Systems (MMIS) and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (Infor, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Workday, etc.).
- A high degree of expertise Knowledge of EDI/XML data translation software (i.e. Gentran, OnCall, Quicklink, GEIS).
- Familiarity with healthcare supply chain business processes and solutions that automate those processes.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically.
- Experience and ability to excel at managing staff in a fast-paced, customer facing and collaborative team environment.
- Experience with business operations and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation delivery, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% (US) required.
Read Full Job Description