Director, Customer Support at FRONTSTEPS
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado with additional offices in Arizona and California, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that’s 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by FRONTSTEPS services! We deliver solutions that simplify how management companies, homeowner associations, builders, and security & patrol experts build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities. With a focus on mobile-first technology and best-in-class integrations, our products make it easy for community leaders and homeowners to communicate, collaborate, and drive a more prosperous community.
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
We are currently looking for a leader for our Customer Support organization who is truly customer-obsessed, has a strong operational focus, deep technical skills, and partners effectively with key stakeholders across the company. This position will be responsible to lead and scale a multi-tier support team that our customers can rely on to be responsive, knowledgeable, and solve their problems the first time. This role is pivotal within the company and will set the strategy for delivering a unified customer experience across multiple products. The Director, Customer Support will embrace metrics, measure results, and use data to inform decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a thought leader to develop and drive a customer-centric culture with a common goal of improving the end to end Customer experience
- Manage and optimize internal and 3rd party teams, processes and tools to deliver exceptional service to customers including service ticketing, customer reporting, KPI management and dashboard reporting
- Ensure customer issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed, partnering with CSMs, Sales, Implementation, and Product and driving collaboration to deliver a unified customer experience
- Develop and lead the Support team, coaching front line supervisors and identifying talent within your team for opportunities to grow within the business
- Summarize employee, department and product feedback gathered from NPS surveys and customer case summaries and act as advocate for our clients with internal teams to improve the customer experience
- Provide guidance and recommend resolution to leaders across all departments on issues identified through customer feedback programs
- Balance strategy, planning and day-to-day operational execution to identify trends and work with appropriate teams to mitigate further customer impact
- Provide proactive capacity and performance management recommendations for improvements to ensure there are proper resources to grow with business demand while constantly looking to improve the efficiency of the process, technology and personnel resources
- You have over 5 years of success in leading, building and managing highly effective customer service teams and a track record of building a customer-centric culture
- You've led support teams that span application, hardware, and general network and infrastructure support.
- You are a strong leader that inspires commitment to achieve exceptional customer loyalty, teamwork to deliver results, transparency of performance, flexibility to shift priorities and mobilize resources with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Metrics and data drive your decisions and you start each day assessing your team’s status through dashboards and KPI reporting
- You have excellent partner management skills, striving to build effective relationships across organizations and with 3rd party partners at all levels of leadership
- You’ve led cross-functional initiatives which are considered ‘big bets’ or transformational and exceed key goals
- You understand the SMB space and have delivered services in a B2B2C model, preferably supporting a SaaS product
- Ideally, you’ve worked in an environment that utilizes Salesforce Service Cloud or a similar case/ticket management system
- It would be fantastic if you've also had experience working in an environment that uses the ITIL framework to manage service functions, including incident management and escalation processes and improving efficiency