About Qualia & Adeptive Software
We’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
If that resonates with you and you are passionate about the role below, please drop us a line.
Role and Responsibilities
As the VP of Customer Success, you will be accountable for ensuring our customers are successful in using Adeptive’s ResWare product and the services and support we provide around it. Currently, Adeptive’s Customer Success organization encompasses an Account Management team, an Expert Services organization, and two support departments: customer support and technical support. Our VP of Customer Success is responsible for orchestrating these teams in order to help customers implement, use and optimize the way they use our sophisticated, enterprise software. Adeptive is passionate about providing the best and most knowledgeable services and support in the industry. The successful candidate will not only inspire the team and our company to deliver excellent customer service, but will also be a thought-leader in our industry.
- Leadership, management, and accountability for the Customer Success team
- Define and drive successful customer success outcomes including Life-Time Value, Reference-ability, and other recommended metrics suitable to our product and industry
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Evaluate and improve our current Customer Lifecycle
- Continuously inform the stakeholders of portfolio progress, achievements, and risks (including product feedback for higher utility and reduced effort to service and support)
- Strong knowledge and 10+ years of experience leading a customer success team, preferably in an enterprise software environment
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in at least two of the three domains of Customer Success: Account Management, Services/Consulting and/or Support.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems/issues, diving deep when needed
- Strong, natural empathy for customers AND a passion for revenue and growth
- Experience in the title and settlement services or adjacent domains (mortgage, servicing, real estate) is a big plus
- Business process analysis and continuous improvement experience
- Process, data, and metrics driven
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Ability to manage through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong people skills, ability to ensure disparate views are adequately heard
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills