Director, Customer Success
Envysion, a leading provider of video-based SaaS technology solutions for retailers, including fast casual restaurants, convenience stores wireless dealers, is seeking a Director, Customer Success. The Director will be responsible for planning, developing, managing a team, and executing corporate strategies around onboarding and lifecycle management of Envysion’s new and existing customers. The Director will work cross functionally with all areas of the company to design, monitor and deliver the best possible customer experience. Accountability for operational and customer satisfaction will be essential components of this position.
- Determine the strategic and tactical customer service direction of the Customer Success team to ensure the achievement of corporate goals related to account retention, revenue growth through customer renewals and customer satisfaction.
- Drive the organizational adherence and ongoing refinement and branding of the customer onboarding process.
- Hire, train, and develop team members to drive to customer satisfaction and encourage usage of the technology.
- Develop and manage a reporting process to identify upcoming and missed milestones within the onboarding process.
- Define and implement procedures, metrics, and reporting processes related to our application usage to determine key insights to the customer experience.
- Implement a process for the continual analysis of customer activity, team performance and company processes to identify areas of improvement, develop appropriate improvement plans, and lead the achievement of positive results.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Assist in meeting renewal goals as it pertains the timing of expiring contracts.
- Create and foster a high-quality work environment that helps attract, motivate and retain high performing team members.
Winning Behaviors, Competencies, and Skills
- Ability to demonstrate prior success building and managing teams and process to improve customer satisfaction while reducing churn.
- Proven ability to develop a strategy and related tactics for the introduction of new products and services to the existing customer base.
- Proven ability to implement continuous improvement-based practices to achieve and exceed performance standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and relate well with others from a variety of backgrounds and levels.
- Proven ability to develop and execute a strategy for communicating with existing customers by driving a multi-pronged approach leveraging nurturing campaigns and new product/capability introductions.
- Proven ability to lead and build teams - with skills related to motivation, performance management, hiring, and developing people.
- Proficiency with Google Suite.
- Proven ability to create KPIs related to the performance of onboarding and customer experience program effectiveness.
- Willingness to travel 10%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10 + years of Client Management experience
Envysion is an equal opportunity employer.