Director, Customer Success at SambaSafety
SambaSafety® is the pioneer of driver risk management software in North America. Trusted by over 2 million subscribed drivers; thousands of businesses look to Sambasafety to provide the most powerful, advanced, intuitive, and impactful risk solution platform on the market. SambaSafety is growing at an incredible rate and has been recognized as a “Best Company” with high employee engagement. It’s an exciting time to be at Samba. Now is the right time to join our high performing culture. We hope to see you here!
What you’ll do:
The Director of Customer Success is responsible for managing a team of customer success representatives dedicated to ensuring customers get the most from our products and services. This includes new customers in the first 60-90 days of adoption and our top customers. The customer success team serve as customer advocates, providing technical support, best practices and domain expertise to our most valuable customers.
• Manages a geographically dispersed team of customer success reps with specific named account representatives
• This position will consist of managing a team of 5-6 customer success representatives located in Florida, New Mexico and California.
• Optimized the customer experience, both assisted and online, through close collaboration with cross-functional teams to understand and ensure a consistent customer experience
• Foster a culture of engagement and excitement to bring out customer driven results where team members feel empowered to put customers first, and develop their careers within the organization
• Dedicated Leader for improvement to the customer experience
• Communicate high-level customer insights and themes through analyzation of customer experiences in a manner understood by relevant audiences across the organization Skills, Experience & Education
• Support customer success, marketing, data-driven decision-making, and business planning skills • Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• BA/BS Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus
• 3 plus years Manager / Director level experience in a fast-paced, SaaS-based, mission critical environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.