Director, Customer Success
Reports to: VP of Customer Success
Salary Grade: NA
The Director of Customer Success is responsible for managing a team of customer success representatives dedicated to ensuring customers get the most from our products and services. This includes new customers in the first 60-90 days of adoption and our top customers. The customer success team serve as customer advocates, providing technical support, best practices and domain expertise to our most valuable customers.
• Manages a geographically dispersed team of customer success reps with specific named account representatives
• This position will consist of managing a team of 5-6 customer success representatives located in Florida, New Mexico and California.
• Optimized the customer experience, both assisted and online, through close collaboration with cross-functional teams to understand and ensure a consistent customer experience
• Foster a culture of engagement and excitement to bring out customer driven results where team members feel empowered to put customers first, and develop their careers within the organization
• Dedicated Leader for improvement to the customer experience
• Communicate high-level customer insights and themes through analyzation of customer experiences in a manner understood by relevant audiences across the organization Skills, Experience & Education
• Support customer success, marketing, data-driven decision-making, and business planning skills • Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• BA/BS Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus
• 3 plus years Manager / Director level experience in a fast-paced, SaaS-based, mission critical environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited time off (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Generous insurance policies
- Tuition reimbursement
- Money for fitness programs
- Awesome Culture
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks and drinks
- Free parking