Director of Customer Success Operations at ReCharge
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
We’re looking for a Director of Customer Success Operations to join our leadership team and help us scale and develop Customer Support at ReCharge. This is a brand new role we’re adding to our existing leadership team and in this role you’ll be responsible for building out and optimizing new processes and systems, coaching and developing your team, anticipating business needs, and implementing change in a fast growing company.What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Build and drive results at ReCharge by leading the operations of the Customer Support team.
- Implement new programs and service offerings.
- Forecast and own capacity planning of your team.
- Support the career development of your team.
- Ensure a timely and consistent customer experience.
- Support the scaling of a multi-channel, international support team.
- Typically, 7+ years of customer support experience in a fast paced technology driven company
- 2-5 years of senior leadership experience at a SaaS company
- Leadership skills and the ability to provide daily coaching and feedback on operational performance metrics
- Experience with most of the following areas: Capacity/workforce planning, disciplinary/corrective actions, change management, employee career development, training and development, and performance feedback and coaching
- A proven track record of aligning staff, processes, and systems to drive customer loyalty
- A focus on outcomes and able to drive team goals to align with company goals
- Capable of providing support services to enterprise level companies and start-ups
- Strive for constant progress and provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures
- A real caring for others and you’re passionate about setting your team up for success, supporting employee relations issues, and making sure they have the resources they need to do their best work
- A belief in what we’re doing and excited to help ReCharge scale globally
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.