Director of Consumer Telehealth at SonderMind
- Define and iterate the two-sided pricing models for the telehealth business line, within the constraints of the current business model
- Understand, own and improve the product features of SonderMind’s telehealth platform
- Work very closely with product and engineering, with the potential requirement to directly oversee some of those teams
- Work closely with Provider Success to manage the sign-up and engagement with a paid, direct-to-consumer telehealth offering
- Work closely with Marketing to manage the client CAC for a paid, direct-to-consumer telehealth offering
- Work closely with clinical leadership to ensure quality and assessment measures are appropriately used
- Proven expertise in working with multiple stakeholders to successfully launch a consumer-facing product or service line in a resource-constrained environment
- Strong strategic product builder, with a view that spans the 4 P’s and can direct the launch of a new business
- Ability to work independently with minimal specific direction and meet the intended outcomes
- Entrepreneurial and seeking an opportunity to thrive without a crystal-clear set of steps to perform
- Extremely high work ethic and comfort with working in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Highly analytical
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a fast-growing, consumer-facing technology startup
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. 401k matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?