Director of Client Partnerships, CPG at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Director of Client Partnerships to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
Ibotta is fundamentally changing how the world’s leading advertisers think about mobile marketing, and we are looking for data-driven sellers to join our rapidly growing team. We embrace a team-based approach to client development, while working hard to fulfill our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. Our CPG sales team is at the forefront of helping us fulfill our mission.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Execute and deliver on initiatives (commonly cross-functional) that provide business impact beyond individual’s accounts
- Develop and implement account strategy as needed
- Beat annual revenue targets through the development, advancement, and closure of partnerships and execution of new businesses and expansion of existing business
- Develop and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Ibotta’s value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities
- Outreach to existing clients about new capabilities/positioning (Omnichannel)
- Work closely with other functional teams to ensure client partnerships are successfully executed from start to finish
- Travel up to 40% (when it is safe to do so). Note, we are remote for the foreseeable future due to the impact of COVID-19.
What we are looking for:
- 6-8 years of experience in a data driven sales role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience selling digital, mobile, or media advertising solutions into verticals such as CPG preferred
- Proven ability to sell into high-level leadership (including C-level) and to navigate potential customer organizations to connect with the business owner/decision maker
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (candidates do a mock pitch as part of the hiring process)
- Expert negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to close the deal
- Flexibility, accountability, resourcefulness, to work with little direction in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur, utilizing creative thinking to deliver value to your stakeholders
- Great analytical skills: ability to measure the results of your work
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, Colorado, or with the option of full time remote, and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Expected total compensation for this role with on-target earnings is $140,000-$220,000. Base compensation range: $70,000-$110,000. Employees in this role are eligible for accelerators, which may increase the on-target earnings. This compensation range is specific to the state of Colorado's local labor market and may vary for employees living in other areas.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.