Director of Client Management (Remote) at brightfin
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
Partnering with enterprises and government agencies globally, brightfin provides cost savings, efficiencies, and deep insights into mobile, telecom (fixed), and cloud expenses. The company has earned a spot on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing companies for the last two years and was the highest-recognized technology expense management company.
brightfin is hiring a Director of Client Delivery who will be responsible for managing the enterprise client team. In this role you will be responsible for a team of approximately 15 client delivery managers across 6 time zones in 3 countries. Your primary objective is to manage churn reduction and drive upsell / cross-sell opportunities by creating a high-quality service delivery experience. In this role you will be working regularly with brightfin clients which include some of the largest and best recognized global companies!
Director of Client Management is responsible for delivery will be responsible for:
· Lead team of Client Success and Delivery professionals
· Hire, train, coach, and develop team
· Ensure alignment of team on company strategy and program initiatives
· Manage monthly NPS, CSAT and other client feedback programs
· Responsible for churn and upsell forecasting and reporting
· Manage team incentive compensation plans and reporting
· Support delivery team when needed with client escalations and internal support needs
· Review and approve pricing for renewals and upsell opportunities
· Review portfolios and realign customers where needed
· Support sales teams with client references and case studies
· Work with delivery managers in developing and implementing account plans
· Account assignments and load balancing between team members
· Provide coaching and guidance to team members around specific client issues
· Evaluate and implement systems and tools that support effective client management process.
· Work with internal cross-functional teams to ensure high quality service delivery outcomes for clients
· KPIs for success in this role include churn, upsell / cross-sell, NPS and CSAT scores.
· Optimistic, enthusiastic solution-oriented mindset
Compensation and Benefits:
· brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
· Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
· 401K with employer match
· Compensation is DOE $110,000-$140,000 per year
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.
Read Full Job Description