Director Client Development at Healthgrades
In this consultative sales role as a Director Client Development, this individual will effectively leverage and strengthen existing client relationships while building new relations with client executive teams (C-Suite), Quality, Marketing, Physician Relations, Physicians and other relevant influencers & decision makers. Whether our clients want to build brand awareness, acquire new patients, manage a population or drive loyalty – we have consumer and patient engagement solutions to help meet their business objectives.
What you will do:
This individual will be responsible for sustainable and measurable client value with resulting retention and revenue growth via a consultative approach to:
- Creative and strategic problem solving at accounts
- Develop the strategies needed to help clients make informed decision through a consultative sales approach
- Utilize forecasting and business analytical skills to take advantage of opportunities and to expand relationships
- Build relationships and establish rapport with key decision makers including Marketing, Population Health, IT, Strategy, Clinical and C-Suite members within assigned client base
- Develop and pitch client proposals and opportunities
- Meet quarterly annual sales and retention goals
- Work closely with internal teams to identify key strategies to maximize impact of client campaigns
- Developing and executing individualized plans focused on business impact and competitive differentiation
- Effectively blends the need to be a brand champion, a data expert, and a client consultant in order to maximize territory sales
- Educating relevant stakeholders surrounding the comparative benefits, effective use, and deployment of HG’s scaled integrated digital/online marketing strategies and solutions
- Increasing customer satisfaction, visibility, and client endorsement regarding the measurable results and tangible value of HG’s programs among key client stakeholders
- This role will also provide strategic guidance in the areas of patient acquisition and retention, market development, digital marketing, quality transparency including benchmarking & measurement, competitive differentiation and physician relations strategies
- Be a Customer Consultant. Analyze the customer’s use of the product and identify trends and success metrics by running reports with our data visualization tools. Share opportunities with customers for greater efficiency, optimization and ROI.
- Prioritize and surface issues to Managers that may lead to client attrition risk
- Be a Project Manager (even without the certification) to coordinate and influence internal and external teams to resolve escalated client issues.
- Get curious, be proactive, investigate, create solutions, adapt, iterate, learn!
What you will bring:
- 3+ years advertising and software client success and sales (Account Management) preferred
- Self-starter thriving on a high level of independent work
- Familiarity working with complex health systems or large enterprise customers
- Experience selling into Brands or Advertising Agencies is a plus
- Ability to maximize sales calls and efficiently manage travel budgets
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Familiar with digital marketing metrics and reporting and Salesforce
- Strong presentation, negotiation and consultative selling skills
- Experience selling advertising and promotion programs to marketers - familiarity with the digital marketing landscape
- The ability to deftly navigate difficult customer conversations
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right healthcare decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!