Director, Automotive Vertical - Velocity Group at Choozle
Choozle is looking for a Director of our Automotive Vertical to join our Velocity Sales Group. The Director, Automotive Vertical will report directly to the Vice President of Sales. The ideal candidate will have a positive, team-focused attribute and drive to prospect and set meetings with high media volume brand-direct partners in the Automotive Vertical. Choozle’s Velocity researches, prospects and closes contracts and subscription plans for brand-direct vertical accounts with the ability to invest $50,000+ / month in digital media and ConnectedTV. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 7+ years of experience in media / platform sales to high volume clients in the Automotive Vertical. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to accelerating revenue for a fast growing company.
WHO WE ARE
Our vision is to make Choozle an amazing place to work that exceeds our clients’ and partners’ expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and the team.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience selling software or media service direct to automotive vertical clients
- Possess a passion not only for selling but also for the sales process
- Proven success in generating revenue from brand-direct Automotive Vertical”
- Ability to strategically build out a new market and prioritize high value opportunities that will have the greatest revenue impact ($50k + / month)
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment while demonstrating ability to work autonomously
- Solid organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Expert negotiator and adept at overcoming objections
- Desire to be a visible and valuable team member and take pride in anticipating and meeting the needs of clients
- Ability to influence best practice and positive change cross-departmentally
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR CHOOZLE POSITION
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting new clients to closing new business in the region
- Produce and execute on quarterly market strategy plans to ensure all revenue and activity goals are achieved throughout the year
- Create effective outreach strategy in order to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Present to a variety of key decision makers of various levels both at agencies and brands, from media planners to VPs and C-level executives
- Attend networking events and frequently entertain prospects and clients
- Travel as necessary to markets to elevate Choozle’s presence, support current clients, and close new business
- Champion key sales process tenants and work to constructively enhance current team
- Be respected as expert and leader in-market
Ad tech is a complicated space.
We cut through the chaos.
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Choozle is a digital advertising company founded in 2012 by Andrew Fischer and Jeffrey Finch and has remained independent ever since.
We’re growing not because of what we do, but how we do it. Fueled by our eclectic team, we boast a fun, energizing workplace with an emphasis on growth, attitude, ownership, and service. But we remember to keep balance and enjoy the ride—downhill on skis at our company retreats in the mountains.