Development Manager at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 814 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis is seeking a construction and development manager passionate about construction and eager to manage developments beginning with land due diligence and entitlement through design and construction. You would be part of a team of 19 construction and development professionals building over a half billion dollars in industrial buildings per year in the West Region. Please note, this role has the opportunity to be housed in either Denver, CO or Phoenix, AZ, with travel between the two cities and Reno, NV.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Lead a team of consultants and contractors to develop site and floor plans, specifications, construction budgets, and schedules.
- Develop, tender and manage bid packages for a variety of sizes of projects ranging from $100,000 to $50,000,000+ in development cost
- Research design and construction innovations and value engineering opportunities that will enhance and futureproof Prologis’ developments without compromising functionality or life cycle costs
- Interface and develop working relationships with various public agencies
- Ensure customer satisfaction through each project
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Bachelors degree in construction management, architecture, or engineering (Civil or Structural)
- Solid experience working on construction projects preferably for a general contractor or subcontractor.
- Experience in project pursuit, estimating, and scheduling
- Able to travel about 20-40% of the time throughout region.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.