Desktop Support Specialist at Procare Solutions
Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the number 1 name in childcare software – used by more than 30,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
The IT Service Desk Technician responds to service desk tickets, troubleshooting software and hardware issues for our internal customers. This key role impacts all areas of the organization. The successful candidate will be passionate and energetic about ensuring that our internal customers continuously experience top-notch performance while utilizing highly available, secure products.
What you'll do...
Troubleshooting and responding to service desk tickets for software and hardware issues, including remote support of PCs and peripherals in a networked environment with multiple locations; providing an excellent customer experience for all internal end users
- Providing technical assistance for software or hardware implementation projects
- Providing desk-side and remote support in the use of systems in a LAN/WAN, and WiFi environment
- Resolving and addressing computer issues in a mixed Windows macOS environment
- Assisting with administration of telephony systems and other productivity & collaboration tools
- Proactively addressing recurring user issues by education and/or documentation (e.g. FAQ’s in our help desk ticketing system
- Escalating issues as needed to ensure resolution within established service levels
- Following up with customers to ensure satisfactory incident closure, updating and closing related call records for work performed
- Assisting with installing and de-installing software, PC's and peripherals as required
- Monitoring for trouble tickets and coordinating with appropriate vendors for equipment repair as needed
- Adhering to and enforcing facility security measures, company safety standards and software licensing procedures
- PC hardware & Network connectivity
- Effectively presenting information and responding to questions from managers, clients, and customers
- Solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives including process and procedure documentation
- Monitor and routinely report out on process performance and improvements in key metrics
Our Ideal Candidate
- Hyper-V VM Management
- NICE inContact & RingCentral VOIP services
- Crestron Conference Room Systems o Webroot Antivirus
- Apple device support
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Amazon Web Services
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages for full-time employees, including medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/mo
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- RTD ECO-Pass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year
- Casual workplace environment
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career paths
This position is based in our downtown Denver office.
We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs. Candidates must be willing and able to work from our downtown Denver office a few days a week.