Desktop Support Specialist
What you'll do
As the Desktop Support Specialist, you will provide day-to-day support to ensure end-user productivity for our fast-growing employee base. You will use troubleshooting techniques to provide accurate, timely and creative resolutions to computer-related issues. You will serve as a liaison between the IT department and end-users, ultimately responsible for reliable software, hardware, peripherals, and other devices for all levels of our organization.
- Ensure access, functionality and continuity of IT systems
- Receive requests, directly and via JIRA tickets, and provide friendly, efficient support to end-users
- Install, maintain and repair computer systems, hardware, software and peripherals with a sense of urgency
- Recommend changes to improve processes, computer capabilities, and legacy procedures
- Automate tasks and create efficiencies via scripting
What you'll bring to the team
- Proven ability to support and troubleshoot various end-user computing needs - 3+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced environment ideal
- A commitment to providing a positive customer service experience
- Ability to support Windows 7/10 operating systems
- Demonstrated skills in supported laptops, desktops, printers, A/V and peripherals
- Proficiency in creating, deploying and maintaining images
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information in a user-friendly language
- Ability to triage complex technical issues for all levels of the organization
- Adept at working autonomously and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A mindset towards automation, with an ability to script in Powershell or VBscript (or similar) preferred
- Ability to support and troubleshoot Windows Server 2008/2012 nice-to-have
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot networking issues nice-to-have
- Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in downtown Denver.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.