Desktop Engineer at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Desktop Engineer you will deploy, maintain and troubleshoot end user workstations. The Desktop Engineer is also responsible for coordinating and completing technology projects across the organization.What You Will Do:
- Installation and Setup: Fulfill service requests to install and setup workstations, ensure employees have access to needed file delivery systems and software, and ensure security policies are followed and implemented.
- Maintenance: Maintain workstation and laptop operating systems, software licenses and applications and act as alternate manager for the Service Request queue.
- Troubleshooting: Respond to troubleshooting requests to diagnose and resolve first level functionality problems and contact vendor support upon escalated issues.
- Windows Operating System: Install and optimize windows operating system and applications on user desktop computers.
- End User Device Administration: Perform basic configuration management for Active Directory, Exchange, and Desktop Central for end user device management.
- Experience engineering and optimizing conference room technology such as Zoom, Audio and Visual hardware.
What you Will Bring:
- Ability to diagnose and resolve desktop, laptop, or phone system functionality issues and/or follow-up on escalated issues
- 2+ years’ experience working with Windows and Mac operating systems
- 2+ years’ experience implementing end user services for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange and Active Directory
- Exposure to end user technologies such as Slack, Zoom, Google Suite and Wifi
- A patient and professional demeanor with all levels of employees
- Experience supporting remote users
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
- Salary: $59,000 - $68,500 annually*
- Bonus: up to 5% annually
- 401(k) plan options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability coverage
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
*Actual base pay will be determined based on qualifications and experience