As a Desktop Engineer on the Healthgrades’ team you will enable our end users to be exceptionally productive while also enabling the entire company with modern IT infrastructure and services. Your role requires a high level of expertise in Windows operating systems, end user device engineering & optimization, automation & tools, security, and end user technical operations.
You will join a cohesive team with multi-functional experiences and expertise, allowing you to focus on gaining exposure and impacting the overall company.
What you will do:
- Engineering: Design, build, benchmark, and deploy highly performant end user devices, software, and services
- Optimization: Identify repeat issues and engineer solutions to prevent them from reoccurring
- Lifecycle Management: Define and implement lifecycle management to sustain world-class end user services
- Operations: Build and run automation and tools to prevent and enable rapid resolution of user impacting issues
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years working with Windows operating systems
- 4+ years Windows Operations: Optimize configuration management for Active Directory, Exchange, Password Policy Management, and SCCM Windows services
- 4+ years building and optimizing standard Windows images and end user device application software
- 4+ years experience with desktop automation for patching, configuration tracking, and performance improvements
- Experience with engineering and optimizing conference room technology such as Zoom, Audio and Visual hardware
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience integrating use of end user SaaS tools with end user device configurations
- Enjoy working as part of team
- Solutions that result in happy and highly productive end users
- Exposure to common end user device WiFi configurations
- Ability to enforce company IT security policies
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare options, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!