Desktop Administrator at Convercent
Convercent seeks a Desktop Administrator which is primarily responsible for desktop support for in-office and remote employees. The person in this role has the opportunity to grow into more advanced technical positions within the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide hardware and software support for end users of Mac’s, PC’s and peripherals.
- Perform laptop builds and images
- Document and prioritize service desk tickets, emails, calls and respond in a timely manner.
- Assist the Customer Experience in support of ongoing improvement projects.
- Deliver periodic progress reports to communicate project status.
- Support Microsoft Office 365 and associated applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Track and Manage IT equipment assets using Mobile Device Management.
- Provide audio visual/conferencing support.
- Support VOIP, cell phones and smart phones.
- Participate in policy and procedure review.
- Adhere to all security process and procedures.
- Continue to increase expertise by staying current with industry trends through continuous education and a willingness to learn.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role, or equivalent experience in computer support.
- Excellent communication skills with technical users, non-technical users and vendors over the phone, in person and through progress reports, e-mail and other written documentation.
- Ability to work with remote users and as a remote resource.
- Ability to work extended hours if necessary.
- Ability to work in a team environment for positive outcomes, generating trust and recognizing impact of everyone on the team.
- Must be independent, self-motivated, detail oriented, highly organized, able to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving and fault diagnosis skills.
- Ability to use technology to automate procedures/processes.
- A Plus: A+ or other relevant certifications
- A Plus: Working knowledge of Azure Active Directory and Exchange.
- A Plus: Working knowledge of Firewalls, Networks and Cloud Service Providers (Azure, AWS, Google).
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts and mitigating risk. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.