Customer Support Trainer at Evolve Vacation Rental
One of Evolve’s core values is Learn Every Day and we are looking for a Customer Support Trainer to help drive the growth and success of our customer support team. As our Customer Support Trainer, you’ll contribute to Evolve’s Learning and Development strategy by equipping our Owner Support and Guest Experience teams with the knowledge, skills, and information to deliver an exceptional hospitality experience for our customers. From creating and delivering various training and learning solutions to maintaining an up-to-date knowledge base related to customer support processes and policies, you’ll help enable a learning strategy focused on impact and outcomes. We are looking for a highly organized individual who can both collaborate effectively and work autonomously when needed. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to build a learning brand by facilitating an exceptional adult learning experience, coordinating all customer support training logistics, help Evolvers continue to learn every day, and bring Evolve closer to becoming the most trusted hospitality brand in vacation rental.
In this role you will:
- Own the new hire training process for our customer support organization, enabling new Evolvers to be successful from day 1, including scheduling and facilitating instructor-led training and coordinating all logistics
- Develop, maintain, and facilitate learning content related to Evolve hospitality, customer support policies, and internal processes
- Organize, develop, and maintain internal customer support training resources, as well as supporting any additional training as needed
- Facilitate relevant and engaging ongoing skill sessions to support continuous development
- Contribute to Evolve’s peer to peer learning culture by supporting our efforts to train the trainer and maximize the impact of learning and development
- Work with relevant people leaders to assess training needs, continually improving learning efficacy and learner engagement
- Implement innovative training that is rooted in adult learning theory and maintain knowledge of best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure our customer support training programs are exceeding the needs of our Owner Support and Guest Experience teams
What makes you a great fit:
- 3+ years of experience in training and facilitation, specifically working with adult learners; hospitality and/or customer support experience preferred
- Proven success as a trainer or facilitator in a blended learning environment, with experience leveraging eLearning tools (e.g. LMS, content authoring software)
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, demonstrating a sense of alignment, ownership, and ownership
- Ability to build strong relationships and effectively influence others
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with the ability to meet deadlines while maintaining the flexibility to pivot based on organizational changes and learner needs
- Working knowledge of adult learning theory and techniques
- Passion for hospitality and inherent motivation to help others
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Believe in and embody Evolve’s core values
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.