We are building software which enables businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the supply chain. We operate in a very fast-paced and nimble environment which is highly focused on a team-first, accomplishment-oriented culture that is passionate about the success of the organization. Our products have been developed by a world-class engineering team that is simplifying complex business problems to a degree where adoption is effortless. We encourage you to visit our careers page and read this blog post to learn more about our culture.
We are backed by Golden Gate Capital, a Tier 1 private equity firm based in San Francisco, CA. Golden Gate has a diverse portfolio of companies with over $15 billion in committed capital.
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Support Shift Manager to help us bring exceptional customer service to our customers- truck drivers!
- Managing a team of customer support (SuperPilot 1s) representatives
- Help develop skills of each representative so they can assist drivers, even with difficult issues.
- Assist with setting goals and KPIs for the team; manage performance of each team member and identify areas for growth.
- Train, coach and mentor team members on how to deliver exceptional customer service to our drivers.
- Communicate company, system, process changes to team members
- Understand and support the team’s workload, morale and challenges.
- Complete performance reviews
- Cross department collaboration
- Maintain ongoing internal communication with department leads in order to support team needs
- Work closely with Product Managers to stay up to date with app and system changes in order to train team members who interact 24/7 with our customers.
- Collaborate effectively with the Development team on customer support escalated issues.
- Knowledgeable on all company systems
- Troubleshoot software issues
- Navigate company systems
- Manage other duties as assigned by management
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Embrace challenges
- Inspirational team leader
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, structured, dynamic and high- transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Ability to troubleshoot applications and learn new technologies quickly
- 2+ years experience in management and experience building teams
- Ability to react to dynamic situations and make thoughtful decisions
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Exceptional communication, written and verbal skills
- Understanding of service-focused operations teams that support a group of customers who are 24/7/365
- This is an in office position, no remote work offered
At VORTO we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
Competitive compensation package
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401k with matching up to 3.5%
Company paid basic life, long and short-term disability insurance
Company paid parking or transit pass
Modern office space in downtown Denver with daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks
VORTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.