Founded in Hawaii in 2013 and acquired by Booking.com in 2018, FareHarbor creates powerful tools that help tour and activity operators run their business with ease and efficiency. With thousands of clients and 500+ employees worldwide, we have the fastest growing team in the business, and we’re shaping the future of travel, together.
Founding FareHarbor required unwavering passion. Turning a start-up into the world’s leading and largest reservation software for tours, activities, and attractions required relentless dedication and vision. To date, we’ve helped over 15,000 global businesses operate successfully and are proud to have played a role in enabling business owners to live their dreams.
And since day one, we’ve known that our real success lies in our people—the Ohana.
With each new feature launched and new client onboarded, there is a team of incredible people behind the scenes who are full of dedication, passion, energy, and the will to succeed. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work—to believe in their abilities, to freely express their creativity, and to contribute with their own uniqueness by wearing their true colors. We take care of one another and always prioritize health and wellbeing. We give our people the space and trust to learn, to try, to succeed, to collaborate, to think outside of the box, to make mistakes, and even to fail. And then we come together to try again.
From the minute you join, you have a voice. You find your space. You make an impact. We celebrate our victories, shout our successes, and are always eager to tackle new challenges. And we can’t wait to see all that’s to come.
About the Role
The FareHarbor Customer Support Team is looking for adventure-loving, hard-working, outgoing people who are comfortable with technology in our Denver, CO office. Our Customer Support team is committed to wowing clients on a daily basis. The accuracy, efficiency, analytical thinking, and personal attention the team gives to every client sets us far apart from other customer support teams in the industry. Our Support Team delights customers by providing personalized, white-glove service around the clock and is committed to providing our clients with the best possible FareHarbor experience.
What you'll do here:
- Become an expert FareHarbor user and stay on top of all new feature releases.
- Handle inbound/outbound support issues via emails and phone calls.
- Provide exceptional support by listening, understanding the issue, and problem solving with customers.
- Communicate across teams to ensure client needs are met.
- Provide valuable feedback to the development team.
- Contribute to the FareHarbor help documentation.
- Help develop, improve, and implement standard operating procedures.
- Genuinely committed to delivering best in class customer/ technical support.
- Able to work closely and effectively with others.
- Patient, curious, detail oriented and eager to problem solve.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Shift flexibility with four 10-hour shifts per week (Monday – Sunday).
- Experience working in customer / technical support.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Medical, dental + vision coverage
- 184 annual hours of PTO
- 401k + employer matching
- Paid parental leave
- Opportunity to share your ideas and make a difference in a growing company
- Fast-paced, high-energy, and engaging work environment
FareHarbor is committed to creating a diverse environment, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome talent that can offer us new insights and perspectives on challenges that we face, and we take measures to eliminate unconscious bias throughout the interview and hiring process. In tandem, we work to cultivate an inclusive culture in which all of our employees can be their authentic selves.