As a Customer Support Specialist, you will respond to questions and take action to assist Homeowners and/or Guests in need of assistance through calls, live chats, and emails. We're looking for someone to join our team who has a hospitality mindset and thrives on helping others. Evolve is impacting the vacation rental space and our Customer Support team is a key piece to our future. Come make an impact with us! This role requires strong communication skills (especially over the phone), an empathetic nature, and a high degree of self-awareness.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience, using genuine kindness and professionalism
- Assist Customers in times of need to make things right; utilize emotional intelligence and problem-solving skills to work towards effective solutions (not easy answers)
- Collaborate with Evolvers across teams to provide timely solutions that support both guests and homeowners
- Field calls, live chats and emails from Guests and/or Homeowners in a swift and professional manner
- Help customers navigate their Evolve account and access all the information they need
- Work across multiple booking platforms (such as Airbnb & Vrbo) to secure and adjust reservations
- Document all activities in the company's CRM (Salesforce.com)
- This position could work for one of our two support teams: Guest Experience (working with guests and homeowners prior to check-in) or Owner Support (working with our homeowners once their listing is live)
- Team player: you thrive in a collaborative and fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Hospitality mindset: you have a passion for the customer experience and a genuine desire to want to help others; you’ll always go the extra mile to make sure the job gets done right
- Self-awareness: you understand your strengths, limitations, and emotions (and how they impact others) with an ability to manage them in stressful situations
- Self-leadership: you are resilient, emotionally balanced, and self-motivated to thrive
- Relationship building: you’re a compelling communicator who can put others at ease, build trust, and develop connections; previous experience interacting with customers over the phone a plus
- Empathy: you understand other perspectives, listen effectively to recognize and exceed the needs of every stakeholder
- Active-listening: you can make others feel heard by patiently listening to them to understand, not to reply
- A quick study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- Hospitality industry experience preferred, but not required
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays to provide world-class support to our customers
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.