Customer Support Specialist
Four Winds Interactive seeks a Customer Service Specialist I to work with the Technical Operations department. This position will ensure customers are successful in understanding and using FWI products and services by answering questions of varied complexity, providing training, and assisting with managing and updating digital signage content. The Customer Service Specialist position is not a management position.
- Work extensively within FWI content management platforms to understand customers' unique configurations.
- Utilize documentation, investigation, and testing to provide solutions for customers' specific signage scenarios.
- Provide training on FWI software, products, and services.
- Make content updates and modifications to customers' digital signage builds.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues identified within signage builds.
- Create user accounts for customer support portal.
- Manage a queue of customer service cases.
- Keep all cases up to date with accurate notes and statuses.
- Partner with other internal teams to address inquiries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Continuous education of products, features, and functionality.
- Maintain transparency and integrity with customers and internal teams.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Success:
- Proven ability to learn new software quickly for supporting end users.
- Experience providing product support or training to end users.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized with the ability to quickly reprioritize tasks.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and probe deeper to fully understand situation.
- Creative problem solver.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years relevant experience
Helpful for Success:
- Background in business to business software support.
- Use of Salesforce or other CRM system.
- Experience using web-based conferencing software to provide remote support.