ABOUT ADEPTIVE SOFTWARE
Adeptive is one of the leading software development companies in the title and escrow industry thanks to the continued adoption of our ResWare platform by agents and underwriters. Our software and the services we offer are focused on allowing customers to supercharge their business without having to change their approach. We believe technology is more than a tool, it should help an organization transform into the best version of itself. We pride ourselves on a comfortable and supportive work environment of passionate and dedicated team members, many with 15-20 years of title industry knowledge and expertise. We offer competitive salary and benefits package and seek individuals who are looking for a meaningful career — not just their next job.
Our core values drive us:
- Gets it – smart and passionate learners,
- A healthy work-life balance – doesn’t try to wring every last ounce of energy out of themselves or their teammates;
- Does the Right Thing – treats everyone with dignity and respect;
- Really Gives a Shit – a heartfelt dedication to helping our customers, team members, and community;
And we’re dedicated to keeping it that way.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our customer support specialists recognize that our customers are the key ingredient to our success and embrace the responsibility of assisting them with their support issues in a positive, energetic, and timely manner.
Our software enables the highly-specialized title and escrow industry accomplish an unparalleled level of automation and efficiency and as such requires unique support individuals. While everyone has good general skills, each has an area or two of specialization. For the person we are looking for – that area of specialty is escrow and accounting.
Adeptive support staff makes it easier for our customers to operate our software while respecting their time and unique needs. They are obsessed with problem-solving and efficiently resolving customer issues. They are highly empathetic – they understand the stress that is inherent in the title and escrow business, and are natural educators. While not responsible directly for technical support, our staff has a natural inclination for troubleshooting or understanding technical tools. They know that they are our most valuable feedback mechanism for improving the product and take that job seriously as well.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide timely and highly-satisfactory customer service including identifying issues, recommending solutions, offering workarounds, and/or fixes for problems which impact customer operations
- Assist with testing and troubleshooting issues and translate between customers and our tech support and engineering teams
- Offer focused training on proper/recommended use of the software as necessary to address customer inquiries and issues
- Contribute to a work environment which fosters pride in being a part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
- Maintain productivity and quality standards
- Responsible for stewardship of sensitive customer information
- Other duties as required
- You’ve worked directly in the real estate, title and/or escrow business
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical/software skills
- Customer service/support experience via phone, email, and chat
- Ability to work with all levels of customers, including end-users, management and executives
- Experience with ResWare
- Home address within reasonable driving distance of Superior, Colorado though remote work is a possibility depending on experience