Customer Support Specialist I at Vertafore
A Vertafore employee in this position, as Customer Support Specialist I, will focus on the customer service experience by identifying and resolving basic customer issues with Vertafore products, and documenting case resolution. The individual will be excited to expand their ability to troubleshoot computer software, networks, database platforms, and operating systems in an inbound customer service environment. They would strive to support cutting-edge software solutions. Resolve all client systems problems within established time frames and directly impacts the customer's ability to improve productivity, manage account needs, standardize and streamline processes, as well as capture data for strategic decision-making. Serves as the "face" of Vertafore with our customers.
Role begins $19.96 hourly.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
· Applies and demonstrates basic product knowledge while adhering to standard operating procedures to resolve customer issues
· Provides coverage of in-bound interactions which may include calls, chats, and cases.
· Educates customers to help them understand an issue and how-to self-serve should it reoccur
· Consistently applies product knowledge obtained in boot camp and daily activities, support procedures and policies to address client and departmental needs with individualized oversight
· Problem tracking to determine trends or patterns to client system problems
· Coordinates problem resolution with various internal contacts
· Demonstrates ability to assist peers in performing similar customer support duties