Customer Support Specialist I at Vertafore
Vertafore is looking for Customer Support Specialists (CSS) to support inbound Customer billing and collection queries.
- Provides a best effort to answer or resolve a Customer query or issue on the first contact
- Provides clear and concise documentation on Customer reported issues, and subsequent resolution
- Responsible for escalation of unresolved issues to AR Billing Services as required via Salesforce Case
- Responsible for providing payment options to Customers when needed
- Provides invoices/invoicing information to both external and internal Customers
- Completes other duties as assigned by manager
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer support experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
- Experience supporting customers thru a variety of contact channels including chat, email and phone.
WHY VERTAFORE: Be part of the transformation, unleash your potential and make an impact!
Over the past 40 years, Vertafore has advanced the business of insurance by bringing together the best software in the industry to help agencies, carriers, and MGAs run their organizations. Today, we're proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, cut costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore helps our customers deliver exceptional value to their clients with innovative, intuitive, and comprehensive products and services. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight- right when customers need it most.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state